nike sale cheap Nike Women Nike Air Max Women Air Max Flyknit Women , Nike Flyknit Air Max Womens shallow-blue/orange,nike running shoes ,nike clearance store pasadena,100% Satisfaction Guarantee nike clearance store hours,outlet for sale
Ultralight support meets maximum cushioning in the Nike Flyknit Air Max Women's Running Shoe, featuring the most flexible Max Air unit yet and a woven one-piece Flyknit upper.MAXIMUM, FLEXIBLE CUSHIONING
The full-length Max Air unit offers the most flexibility to date while still delivering maximum cushioning for ultimate comfort on your run. Its tubular construction allows more air underfoot to encourage even transitions from heel strike through toe-off.ULTRALIGHT SUPPORT
The ultralight Flyknit upper contours to your foot for a comfortable, supportive fit. Made entirely of polyester yarn, the single-layer construction seamlessly integrates areas of high breathability, stretch and support where you need it most.SMOOTH RIDE
The lighter Waffle pattern outsole has been redesigned to distribute your weight more evenly for a smoother ride and enhanced traction.MORE BENEFITS
- Flywire technology integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit
- Stitch and turn collar for a snug, comfortable fit
- Sculpted Cushlon midsole for plush cushioning, springy resilience and impact protection
- Flex grooves align with the Max Air unit for more natural range of motion
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low light
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (women's size 8)
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.NIKE FLYKNIT ORIGINS
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.